Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Hammers finalise Ba deal

Hammers finalise Ba deal

Written By Sizzling LEO on Friday, January 28, 2011 | 3:06 AM

Striker signs Upton Park deal

West Ham United have finally completed the signing of Demba Ba from Hoffenheim.

The player agreed his move last week, but the two clubs have been wrangling over the terms of the switch.

Initially a loan deal, the two clubs have now agreed a permanent move with the player signing terms until 2014.

Skysports.com understands that the deal could eventually be worth up to £6million but is dependant on appearances.
Long story

"It was a long story but now I'm happy because it had a really good end and I am glad to be here," Ba told West Ham's official website.

"I'm going to give everything to West Ham United. I have made the move to West Ham and I'm very happy. I'm definitely excited to be playing in the Premier League.

"I'm really happy that the clubs have reached an agreement. I was eager to join the club and meet my new team-mates. I'd like to thank Hoffenheim for allowing me to join this team. I thank my family and all my fans for their support."

The one-time Watford trainee is the third signing of the transfer window by West Ham, following on from the captures of Wayne Bridge and Gary O'Neil.
Share this post :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Sports Danka - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger